"BE ONE OF US, BE A HUMANISTA"




    HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES

What is a humss strand?

~ According to Educasyon.ph The HUMSS strand is designed for those who wonder what is on the other side of the wall. In other words, you are ready to take on the world and talk to a lot of people. This is for those who are considering taking up journalism, communication arts, liberal arts, education, and other social science-related courses in college.

If you take this strand, you could be looking forward to becoming a teacher, a psychologist, a lawyer, a writer, a social worker, or a reporter someday. This strand focuses on improving your communication skills. Oh! And priesthood is a choice in here too!

HUMSS OFFERED COURSES:
• Anthropology
• Criminology
• Economics
• Education (Filipino, English, Social Science, etc. Except for Math and Science related subjects) 
• Environmental Planning and Management
• History 
• Humanities
• International Relations 
• International Studies
• Law
• Military Science
• Philippines Studies or Araling Pilipino
• Philosophy
• Political Economy 
• Political Science
• AB Psychology (BS is recommended for STEM Strand) 
• Public Administration
• Public Safety
• Sociology
• Communication Research
• Creative Writing
• Foreign/European Languages
• Linguistics
• Literature
• Malikhaing Pagsulat sa Filipino
• Mass Communication
• Broadcast Communication
• Journalism
• Organizational Communication 
• Public Relation 
• Speech Communication
• Theology
• Tourism (There is no fixed strand for this course, pwede po siya sa HUMSS depending on the type of duties)

THE ADVANTAGE OF TAKING HUMSS STRAND.

What is the advantage of taking HUMSS strand? According to Aaron Paul Pasarin One of the advantage of taking this strand is that, your strand is that your speaking skills will enhance and this strand you can build and boost your self confidence. Many of the teenagers are lack in communication and become introvert. In this strand will help you to communicate and build your confidence. In HUMSS strand there are many activities that will help you to be more active and communicate to others. HUMSS strand revolves around improving the students reading, writing ang speaking skills. As a Humss student I will experienced many struggles and barriers but still I will choose to pursue and continue. This strand will help me to find my hidden talent like in acting. I will become a best actress in film held in our school

 Some Benefits Of Taking Humss Strand

This are some of the pics I had when I was in grade 11, Some of the best and happiest memories that I will not forget :-)


 Why did I take the STRAND HUMSS?
- I personally chose this strand because I want to be a teacher someday. Aside from that is that I want to enhance my speaking skill and to boost my confidence towards others. Also improving my reading and writing skills. The truth is that I am shy to others specially when I am in front of the class talking something about a report. So I decided to improve this and  I choose humss strand to help me about my problem in public speaking and talking to others. So for upcoming grade 11 who are not yet decided to what strand your looking for I strongly suggest that you'll take humss if your having a problem in public speaking. Also aside from that, many benefits and advantages for college if you take the STRAND HUMSS. So I guess you just made your decision. If your asking and wondering more about humss, why don't you discover for yourself and be one of us, "BE A HUMANISTA".

                      ❤️THANK YOU ❤️